Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Hello from Mr. Love Chard! Reply To: Hello from Mr. Love Chard!

Sherrie
Participant
@wahminsc

Hi, all!  It’s nice to meet you!

I’m Sherie, mom of 2 humans and 1 dog, wife of 1, and a nerd.  I have a cookbook problem and want to eat almost all of the goodness I see on the pages.  I’m a longtime veg (vegetarian or vegan on and off since the 90s) and working on cleaning my eating up more in hope that it can help ease the chronic pain that came with my spinal arthritis and Fibromyalgia and to get off Diabetes meds (T2). I also have to navigate around the meat-eating family that does not care about healthier food.  I cook what I want to cook and they are free to add what they want, but their tastes are less adventurous and I end up making the same thing over and over.

Anyway, I’m here for more motivation to either take on Aggressive Weight Loss or go full on Nutritarian with AWL coming at a later date.

I have a 5K and 10K to get ready for in 2018 and plan to take on another 5K in 2017 (the first was in January).  I walk for now, but plan to walk/run the events next year.

Let’s do this!