Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Hello from Mr. Love Chard! Reply To: Hello from Mr. Love Chard!

DeAnna
Participant
@Paisleygirl

Hello everyone! My name is DeAnna. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom to one amazing boy. I have been married to the love of my life for 15 years. I have been a vegetarian for 15 years. I have been a vegan several times, but then life gets messy and I fall back into old habits. I have about 50 extra pounds to lose. I also have Chronic Bronchitis. This means that dairy is super bad for me. (as if it wasn’t anyway) 🙂 I have read Dr Fuhrman’s books and tried to be Nutritarian a few times. I must say that it wasn’t until the salad course a couple months ago that it really made sense to me. I ate huge salads for a couple weeks and lost 8 lbs. Then I had to have dental surgery. Eating salads was painful. So I went back to old habits. It is so hard to get back to eating healthy after a while. I’m glad you started this website. I desperately want to change my life, but need some support and guidance. I’m praying that this will help me to realize my goals and and drastically improve my life. I’m pretty determined to beat the Bronchitis that I have.

Excited to get to know everyone and make some major changes.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by DeAnna.