Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Hello from Mr. Love Chard! Reply To: Hello from Mr. Love Chard!

Amber
Participant
@Figero728

Hi Everyone! My name is Amber and I am so excited to be part of this group.  I am very new to the Nutritarian ways. I discovered it by way of watching the documentary “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead”, a blogger who focuses on healing her histamine issues, and someone who wrote a book about healing herself of an autoimmune disorder related to a skin condition. All three of these people were aided in their healing by working with or following Dr. Furhman’s recommendations. This pattern caused me to look into his book Super Immunity.  It seemed interesting but (…ahem) tough to follow.  Then somehow I stumbled upon this bubbly, dancing, happy, and friendly role model who not only followed his protocols but seems happy about it. 🙂  I started watching her brunch break shows and thought hmm, maybe there really is something to this.  So when she said she was opening this program up, I decided to take it as a sign to give a try.  I just bought the Eat to Live book and have flipped through it but not totally read it.  I am starting from basically ground zero because I eat according to the standard american diet (and my emotions haha).  We just got back from vacation this evening so I am ready to dig in this week and figure out what on earth I have gotten myself into.  🙂