Home Forums Nutribabe Diary & Goals My Goals Hopes and Dreams Reply To: My Goals Hopes and Dreams

Renee
Participant
@Rensko28

Hi Zane!

well I did put a weight/ number figure as a goal but to be honest that’s one of the things that have changed in 6 months. I was so focused on a number that when I let go and just lived life that’s when tre weight started coming off and my body is beginning to take its natural shape and weight.

I also was unsure of wanting children but now I know I do.

I had to be a size 2 and now my goal is to be healthy.

I always said I wanted to be happy but was h sure what that even meant or what I had to do to get there. And now I know what it means and how to get there.

I never considered time for myself as a goal or meditation and relaxation where never on the list.

I wanted to learn how to distress before and now I know how to do just that so that goal has changed now from destress to a positive goal of relax.

my goals were negative and now I’m looking to add to my life not take away or beat myself up. It’s crazy to see how much I’ve changed in 6 months and I can’t wait to see what I’ll be like after years of this lifestyle