Home Forums [MOVED] General Chat Blender

7 replies, 4 voices Last updated by heathereatsplantbased 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Denise
      Participant
      @SaladChallenged

Any one have a blender they love? I want to get one that blends the greens really well, but there’s so many choices!

1+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

I really like my Nutra Ninja Auto IQ 1200 W, I paid about $100 on clearance and with their 20% coupon last year at BBB.

Denise
      Participant
      @SaladChallenged

Thank you so much! I love coupons and a good sale😊

Denise
      Participant
      @SaladChallenged

Still learning the ropes and cross posted my question. Sorry….I dont know how to fix that???

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

No worries on cross posting! The more the merrier! Some members prefer the Facebook group, while others prefer the news feed or forums here in the main site. Feel it out and see what feels good to you! 🙂

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

No worries on cross posting! The more the merrier! Some members prefer the Facebook group, while others prefer the news feed or forums here in the main site. Feel it out and see what feels good to you! 🙂

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

I LOVE the Nutribullet. Good price if you can’t afford a Vitamix. Here’s the bullet we have: http://amzn.to/2FEnd4X

1+

heathereatsplantbased
      Participant
      @heathereatsplantbased

I love my vitamix. When I first met with dr. Fuhrman back in 2006 my husband told me that it was too expensive and I couldn’t get one. After going through three Walmart store blenders he finally caved and let me get one. I now have a second one and I really love them. Technology has come a long way and I do see that there are other less expensive brands on the market but I cannot speak to the Quality. I am sure many of them are much better than the standard blender you would buy in a box store. I believe Vitamix even has a less expensive version today. My blender is my baby… I even travel with it. LOL

2+
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] General Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.