Home Forums Nutribabe Diary & Goals Bryoni's Goals

14 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Bryoni 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Bryoni
      Participant
      @Bryoni

My goal is to have lost 30 kg on my birthday next year (June 20th). But first things first. Small steps Getting back on that horse… Again…

What it would mean for me?

It would mean that i can do anything. It would mean that my body would give me so much less discomfort. It would mean that i can run with my son and take him on long hikes and bicycle rides.

Things i can not do right now because this extra weight is making it more difficult for my body. A body that already has enough to deal with.
      I have Ehlers Danlos syndrome (entire life), lyme disease (15-16 years now), reactive artritis, i have a mono kidney and that kidney is not working 100%. The other kidney just disappeared, streptococcus and staphylococcus (as an infant but it made trouble for my body, including the cause of my reactive artritis and maybe the loss of one kidney).

So yeah 30 kg would make it a lot better…

Bryoni
      Participant
      @Bryoni

Woehoeeeee i lost 1,2 kg (2,65 lb i believe) since the opening of NN \o/

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

WOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats, Bryoni! <3 Wonderful.

Mr. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Zane

Great goals, Bryoni! And crazy progress already! That’s so awesome. 🙂

Bryoni
      Participant
      @Bryoni

Thank youuuuuuu <3

Bryoni
      Participant
      @Bryoni

I’m at 2.8 kg lost now!

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

YAAAAAAY!!!

1+

Bryoni
      Participant
      @Bryoni

I’m FINALLY going to start training with a personal trainer. I’ve known him for about 10 years now. And he’s been my friend (and has always given me butterflies <3) since the beginning. We where, pretty much, out of touch for about 5 years. I had my reasons 😉

Anyway we start training together tomorrow… AND…. he told me he’s going to stop eating meat!!!! Lets see if we can get him on the whole food plant based lifestyle. Would be great 😀 Better for me two 😀

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

Woooo this is awesome! How was Day 1? 😉

Bryoni
        Participant
        @Bryoni

It was tough (and fun) but i did it! Now my left shoulder really hurts….

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

Be careful! Maybe have him or a chiropractor or a doctor take a look?

Bryoni
      Participant
      @Bryoni

It’s been a long while since i last posted. My goal last year, of losing 30 kg before my birthday, has failed. But that’s okay. Life happend. Still waiting for a house to call our home. It’s a lot harder than you would think. Mentally as well. Being around my triggers is difficult.

Anyway. New goal. My birthday will be on June 20th. That means 59 days from now . And if i count today as well, it’s 60 days. 60 days of only healthy, nutritarian food.

That personal trainer i talked about months ago is a no go. Having a friend (whom is way to busy to train with me) as a personal trainer, doesn’t work. I’m going to do it on my own. I have resistance bands i can use to train. And i have to take things easy and slow because of my medical conditions.

Wish me luck <3

2+

MaryS
      Participant
      @MaryS

I love that you adjusted your goals to fit your life right now. 🙂
      You’ve got this (Rocky theme song in the background)!!

1+

Bryoni
        Participant
        @Bryoni

Thank you <3

1+

Bryoni
      Participant
      @Bryoni

I’m down 1,7 kg. But this could be because, since a few weeks, i’m not eating wheat and most grains anymore. I had to go back on gluten so i could be tested for celiac. And since i’ve had the test i quit gluten/wheat again.

It took me a while for me to start losing weight again but this is a start <3

As for eating. I’m not eating enough although the things i eat are compliant. I’m just not very hungry for some reason.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.