Home Forums [MOVED] Struggles Daily Eating

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by abigail20 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

abigail20
      Participant
      @abigail20

I guess I’m having struggles figuring out what to eat in a day.  I assume Breakfast is either overnight oats, smoothie, muffin or something like that.  Lunch is a HUGE salad.  Dinner can be another salad or a Nutritarian dish.  And additional veggies throughout when needed  Is that correct?  I should probably keep going in the 21 Day Road Map and that might help me.

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

The amazing part of this lifestyle is that there aren’t really “right or wrong” types of dishes to eat during meals. Breakfast can be whatever! Oatmeal, smoothie, tofu and vegetable scramble, sweet potato with bananas and almond butter and cinnamon, a salad, a bowl of soup… honestly whatever sounds good! Same with lunch and dinner. Stir fry, salad, soup, nachos with baked corn tortillas, steamed veggies topped with hummus and a bowl of fruit on the side. Doesn’t matter, as long as it’s whole plants! 🙂 We’re working on some sample menus that will be out soon. Browse the recipes here: https://nutribabenation.lovechard.com/recipes/

Amber
      Participant
      @Figero728

I’m so glad you asked this. I was wondering the same thing. 🙂

abigail20
      Participant
      @abigail20

Thanks so much!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Struggles’ is closed to new topics and replies.