Home Forums Nutribabe Diary & Goals Debbie's 100 day challenge

27 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Mrs. Love Chard 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

-Take two 20 minute walks with my 2 dogs every day.
      -2-3 meals a day with no snacks and allow at least a 12 fast.
      -Eliminate refined sugar.
      -Continue the 6 week challenge that NN is coaching.
      -20-25 lb weight loss.

2+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Yay @Debbie!

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

How’s my 100 day sister doing?

1+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

No as planned, I just used the last of my sugar in my coffee this am had finished the creamer on sunday. The 12 hour fast and not snacking is going good, not been doing the 2-20 min walks but when I talk the dogs out I do a 10 walk each time so about 5 x a day.
      How is it going for you?

1+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Should be Not and take instead of No and talk, I should not try to write before I’ve had my coffee. lol

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

50 minutes of walking a day is awesome. They say shorter more frequent exercise breaks are great. Sounds like your doing amazing.
      Lemon water or herbal tea will help get you through your dairy and sugar detox.

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

I didn’t know about the shorter walks being good, thanks makes me feel better about it. My creamer was not dairy, but my organic sugar was sugar so I just have the one to detox from keeping fingers crossed it goes well. I was out yesterday morning longer than expected and was not prepared I picked up a small bag of pretzels, the rest of the day was on track. Your a great 100 day sister, being a only child it nice to have. lol.
      How is everything going for you?

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

How’s it going, Debbie?

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Hi @Debbie,

Are you still snacking? I found once I let go of snacking, then I could go without stopping until i got back to my normal food.

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

How have you been doing Kim? I still find myself snacking from time to time, i just can’t eat big meals and find myself eating fruit a hour or so after lunch or dinner. Been doing good with the 12-14 hour evening fast, not walking as much as i need to. I’m still painting my condo about 90% done hoping to finish in the next few days. Hope you have a nice evening

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Painting is so exercise.

I certainly snacked on fruit between meals in the beginning.

Eventually I was ready to accept that between meals was toxic hunger and not real hunger, and to push through. My body has lots of fat for it to eat between meals so snacking just stops the detoxing. But I’m so more progress than perfection. When you ready, take that next step.

1+

Debbie
        Participant
        @Debbie

Your right painting is exercise, up on the ladder doing the trim and ceiling then down on the floor doing the border. I hurt everywhere by the end of the day back at it tomorrow. I have lost a couple pounds from when we started the 6 week challenge, I like that “more progress the perfection”. It so nice to have like minded people to talk to, thanks…

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

How’s it going 100 day sister? Harder or easier now that painting is done?

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

I did better when I was busy painting, being retired I have too much time and no real schedule to keep me busy. Don’t get me wrong I love being retired for the most part, I do a little volunteering for our Humane society. I’m not 100% just better then I was, and getting closer every week.

I really enjoy reading your post, they make me want to do better. How are you doing Sis?

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

There’s a lot you can do for health to distract yourself when you have cravings.

1. Batch cook healthy food to freeze and eat during the week
      2 plan out healthy Menzies and shopping lists
      3 meditate
      4 yoga
      5 walk in nature
      6 exercise
      7 check into the Nation

best wishes

3+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Love the LOVE here!!

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

I fell off the wagon this weekend and had Gardina fishless filets, back on track.

3+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Feeling much better today, yesterday was good started my day with my banana, apple, spinach, soy milk, flax and ginger smoothie. I had made split pea and spinach soup on Saturday froze half and had a bowl for lunch and dinner then 2 of the pumpkin cookies from NN recipes with a cup of spiced tea. Wishing all a NN day….

3+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Sounds deliscious

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Back in business! Soup sounds great!

1+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Starting a yoga and Zumba class this week, I joined the senior center and they offer so many classes they also have a mindful meditation class I might try. Looking forward to the holiday challenge, GO NUTRABABES…..

3+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

How is Zumba and yoga going, Debbie?

1+

Debbie
        Participant
        @Debbie

It’s not, since my car was in the shop all last week I didn’t start. I know I should of started this week I could of found some time. Getting ready for thanksgiving although hectic left me time to go, don’t know why I didn’t.

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

Consider adding it to your goal sheet and habit tracker! Week 2 content for the Holiday Challenge just released today: https://nutribabenation.lovechard.com/lessons/week-2-goal-setting-creating-habits/

1+

Debbie
        Participant
        @Debbie

Will do, their is something about writing things down.

1+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Didn’t go to Zumba this week but i did do yoga at home, otherwise staying on track.

2+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

These were my goal’s
      -Take two 20 minute walks with my 2 dogs every day.
      -2-3 meals a day with no snacks and allow at least a 12 fast.
      -Eliminate refined sugar.
      -Continue the 6 week challenge that NN is coaching.
      -20-25 lb weight loss

Walking the dogs was a success, 12 hour fast was easier than I though it would be, I have snacked in between meals, I did eliminate refined sugar and did the 6 week challenge, I only lost a couple pounds. I feel great and will continue working on loosing weight to reach my ideal weight.

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

This is great Debbie! What things can you fine tune to continue to get the excess weight off? More salads, more beans and greens, move movement? 🙂

1+
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.