Home Forums [MOVED] Where do you live? Germany/Worldwide :D

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Debbie 2 years, 12 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Caecilia
      Participant
      @Caecilia

I am from Germany and currently based there, however I am a traveler at heart, so often hoping from country and culture to culture. If anyone else is busy exploring the world right now let me know 🙂

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

My neighbors 16 year old grandson just got home from 2 weeks in Germany with a student exchange program, he loved it and wants to go back.  He stayed with the family who his family had hosted their son in May.

Caecilia
      Participant
      @Caecilia

Haha, and I am the one who always loves to leave. Although I also enjoy coming back, I just don’t see myself here longterm. I might be moving to Switzerland in 1 to 2 month 🙂

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Will your job be taking you to Switzerland?  Looks like a beautiful place to live, I believe I read the happiest people live in the Netherlands.

Caecilia
      Participant
      @Caecilia

I think I read that they live in Denmark 😀

I may be working as a Nanny and earn some money, apparently nannies are paid really well in Switzerland. And most importantly, I am just eager to explore a place I haven’t been to yet 😀

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Travel is the best education, would love to see some pictures when you get settled.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Where do you live?’ is closed to new topics and replies.