1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Mrs. Love Chard 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Sheena
      Participant
      @Sheena83

Hi!

I’m coming in a few days late, but thought I’d still intro 🙂

I’m Sheena. Im a pediatric RN in Arizona and live with my husband and 2 kids, our beautiful cattle dog and our incredibly annoying cat. Ive struggled with my weight most of my life. About 8 years ago I went vegan and started working with a person trainer several days a week. I ran 5ks, 10ks and a 1/2 marathon. I got pregnant with my first 4 years ago and somewhere around 2nd trimester I went vegetarian. I gained a LOT of weight during my pregnancy and only lost about half when I got pregnant again when my 1st was 9 months old. I now have a beautiful 3yr old daughter and 1yr old son. I’m also about 80lbs heavier than I was 4 years ago, battling postpartum depression, and binge eating all my feelings. Ive been seeing a therapist for my struggles and taking meds. My goal is to get to a healthier place in my life, where I can enjoy activities with my kids, get through the day without constantly thinking about food, be a healthy example for my kids, and feel as good about myself as I did 5 years ago.

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Hey, Sheena! Girl, you’re not late. Whenever someone joins… they are right on time. 😉

Thank you for sharing about you! I saw a therapist a while back for some depression issues and was on meds, too. I also struggled sooo much with thinking about food all day, constantly. It ruled my life! I am happy to say that I have since pretty much healed all of that through this lifestyle and transformation and mindset and support — no more meds, not even for headaches! So thankful.

So excited to be on this journey with you and help you get to where you want to go and live how you really want to live. I’m so glad you are here! WELCOME!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Say Hello’ is closed to new topics and replies.