Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Hello, hello! 😀

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Mr. Love Chard 3 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

PlantBased4Good
      Participant
      @PlantBased4Good

Hey everyone! I am super excited to take the next step in my lifestyle change, and looking forward to learning a lot and finding others who are in a similar position that I’m in! After being a very active athlete most of my life, I began to really gain weight when I stopped playing college softball. That was about 10 years ago, and since then I got married and had three babies! I made my initial change to a whole food, plant based diet in Feb 2017, and felt really great. I noticed I was slipping a bit recently, and relying too much on vegan convenience food items and oil. I’m wanting to eliminate those, and get back to feeling great and getting this weight off for good! Looking forward to meeting everyone! 🙂

Sheena
      Participant
      @Sheena83

Welcome! I’m a huge convenience food addict. Gardein is my go to 😬 i have to keep reminding myself that Eliminating these will make us feel better!

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Welcome! I can totally understand slipping… been there!… and MAN does my body know the difference. My body sings when I am not eating the refined convenience stuff… I feel lighter, more energetic, clearer skin, and so much more. Crowd out the junk with whole and you’re well on your way.

Mr. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Zane

Welcome, @PlantBased4Good!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Say Hello’ is closed to new topics and replies.