Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Hey Everybody! Sooooooo glad to be here!!

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Mrs. Love Chard 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

heathereatsplantbased
      Participant
      @heathereatsplantbased

Hi everybody! I just joined nutribabe nation today and I am so excited. I first learned about nutritarianism in 2006 from Dr. Fuhrman. Back then the plant-based lifestyle was not very popular and we didn’t have all the online resources that we do today. I found it very difficult socially and ended up stopping the program. I have yo-yo dieted on and off for most of my adult life and in 2017 I reach my highest weight of 284 lb. I am not exactly sure why but whenever I fall off the rails I always do it in the worst way . Instead of just going back to meat and dairy and standard American foods, I end up just eating pizza five times a week, rich pasta dishes, fast food, deep fried foods, ice cream and things like that. You know… The worst of the worst. Early July 2017 I switched back to a plant-based lifestyle and so far have lost approximately 40 to 50 lbs. It fluctuates on and off because I haven’t been eating as much vegetables and beans as I should and have been focusing more on starches and Grains. Up until recently I always let a very sedentary lifestyle. I have never really liked exercise and the job that I have requires me to sit all day long . Once I am done working I usually end up feeling super tired and then watch TV and eat horrible food . It is no wonder I ended up gaining weight but it is so much more than that . I rarely feel well and because of that it really affects my quality of life . I want my life back . I am here to clean up my eating and get started losing weight again. I have been following Mrs. Love Chard on Instagram for a while now and really love her posts and did not realize she ran this program. I am very happy to be part of the Nutribabe family and cannot wait to get to know you all.

2+

Kelly
      Participant
      @Nuttyfornow

Heather, welcome! I’m a newbie here too, so we will adventure together!

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

So happy to meet you beauties! <3 xoxo

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Say Hello’ is closed to new topics and replies.