Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Hi!

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Mrs. Love Chard 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Christina
      Participant
      @Crushtina

Hi Everyone,
      I am excited to be here and a little nervous. I am not even Vegan (yet) or vegetarian. I have been looking into going Plant Based/whole food lifestyle for awhile now. I know I will need support as my husband will most in likely never go this route. Which is fine, but having support and guidance is what I need. I am about 90 pounds overweight and an emotional eater. I feel addicted to food. I really do. Its all I think about. I would love to get to a point in my life where I just eat because I need to, and not because I want to.
      I am READY to start this journey. I can not wait to get to know you all, and help cheer you on as well.
      xo
      Christina

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

YAS girl, welcome!!! I happy to have you. Where ever you are at in your journey is perfect [it always is] and I am so happy to be a part of it! Get comfy here in Nutribabe Nation and dive into the 21 Day Roadmap here: https://nutribabenation.lovechard.com/courses/21-day-road-map/

We also have a new weight loss course coming up in a couple days, so stay tuned for that!

WELCOME! <3
      Bethany

PS: My husband came on board after a year and a half... you never know 😉

1+
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Say Hello’ is closed to new topics and replies.