Home Forums [MOVED] General Chat How long until "normal"?

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Kimberley 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Julie.Taylor
      Participant
      @Julie.Taylor

For those of you who have transitioned to full compliance, how long did it take for it to feel normal?

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Great question!

It’s going to be different for everyone, depending on their food history and what they’re currently doing now [food, exercise, mindset, etc.].

Zane was strict when he started, and the detox symptoms/struggles lasted about 3 solid weeks. My detox was a little different — I eased into things, so my detox symptoms/struggles were kind of all over the place and would come and go.

What I can tell you [personally] is that I never got back to my “old normal”. I now feel a “NEW normal” which is sooooo much better than anything I have ever felt!

Mr. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Zane

One crazy thing that I found when transitioning is that since I eliminated so many things at the same time, [nicotine, caffeine, meat, dairy, refined sugar, oils, and grains, etc.] I didn’t know what I was truly craving at one time. All of it was just rolled in together in one big detox. I knew I was craving something, but wasn’t sure exactly what it was… so before I figured that out I just ate some healthy plant food and the craving went away. 😉

My new normal started happening about 3-4 weeks after my transition and constantly got better and better the following months… and once that started happening I knew I wasn’t going back to the old normal. Currently, I just feel normal… but if I experienced what I feel right now 4 years ago, I’m sure it would feel like a high. I just feel great… all the time. 🙂

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Thanks for this thread. Great to know in 3-4 weeks the Detox cravings should pass.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] General Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.