Home Forums [MOVED] Struggles Juicing?

8 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kimberley 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

DeAnna
      Participant
      @Paisleygirl

I am struggling a ton lately. I feel terrible all the time. I have heartburn constantly. I feel so far down in my spiral that I feel like I need to take somewhat drastic measures to claw my way back. I’m thinking about having a green juice for my first meal of the day. Just to jumpstart my day. I have done a juice fast before no it really got me over the cravings and kind of over the hump so I could start with a blank slate. So I would like some thoughts on juicing. Or whatever will help me turn this around.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

If it motivates you, I think it’s great.

Sometimes when we feel bad we don’t want to eat so the juice can be good.

Personally i do better with a Smoothy &/or soup clense because I like the benefits of the fiber. FMTV has an awesome 7 day Smoothy clense with a soup at the end of the day, and optional green juice to start.

I do consider the Nutritarian non processed food to be detox food as well. I’m trying to challenge myself to Smoothy, Salad, Soup, Berry clense during the week, and would totally do one with you if you want a buddy. Nice and simple to make a salad, a dressing, a vegetable bean soup, and then you green dink for breakfast.

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Thanks for sharing, DeAnna! I love your suggestions, too Kim. I think getting the food right FIRST is so imperative — whether its a short juice “cleanse” or by just eating ONLY whole food, plant based unprocessed. Both will jump start you.

If going with whole food, stick to the basics — soup, salad, smoothie, stir fry. Here’s the quick 5 day meal prep guide: https://nutribabenation.lovechard.com/lessons/episode-6-sample-5-day-meal-prep-guide/

Ask yourself: Am I making this harder than it needs to be? How can I make this easy and fun?

How far along are you in the 21 Day Roadmap? I think diving into that will help solidity even more your WHATs and WHYs. Dig deep and let that help drive you forward. Course: https://nutribabenation.lovechard.com/courses/21-day-road-map/

The Healthy + Sustainable Weight Loss course as well as the Cravings + Addictions course will both be huge helpers as well.

DeAnna
      Participant
      @Paisleygirl

Kim, Thank you for responding to my post. I love your suggestions. I will look up the FMTV cleanse and let you know what I think. :o)

2+

DeAnna
      Participant
      @Paisleygirl

Bethany, I am MASTERFUL at making things more complicated than they need to be. Simple and fun sound delightful! I will work on that. I have started the 21 Day road map. But I haven’t finished that. I have a few nights to myself coming up soon. I will plan to focus on that during my free nights. I also started the Healthy and Sutainable weight loss a couple of days ago. I cant wait to get back to it. Your videos are so motivating. I really appreciate them!

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

All this sounds wonderful! Thanks for the feedback, too! 🙂

2+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/lovechar/public_html/nutribabenation/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-media/includes/bbpress/class-bbm-bbpress-media.php on line 331

@Paisleygirl DeAnna SoupElina’s Soup Clense is also an awesome clense book. I just omit the little oil and salt she uses. Everything else is Vegan whole food based for health and healing. She does a 1 day, 3 day, and 4 different 5 day cleanses for the season. They are so tasty, and I make one of her soups almost every week. I’d do one of these with you as well if you want.

@Bethany
      maybe we could work together to design a clense for the group that follows you principles of Smoothy, Salad, Soup, Stirfry?

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Yep, the sample 5 day meal prep guide pretty much follows that: https://nutribabenation.lovechard.com/lessons/episode-6-sample-5-day-meal-prep-guide/

I’m working on the October course How to Meal Plan: Mexican Style, and I’ll follow that guide! Except, maybe not a Mexican smoothie??? 😉

2+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I’ve had cilantro in a Smoothy.

1+
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Struggles’ is closed to new topics and replies.