Home Forums Nutribabe Diary & Goals Kayla's Goals/Intentions

12 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Mrs. Love Chard 2 years, 12 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

KaylaRachille
      Participant
      @KaylaRachille33

Hi! I am so excited to see where this journey/lifestyle will take me! πŸ™‚
      So here are my goals/intentions:

1. To live authentically through my true self.
        • For so long I pushed down my true self. She has come through in my kindness, caring and my love. But now it is time for my true self to shine through. She is happy, funny, full of energy & life, confident, beautiful and my best friend! She has always been inside of me but now she will the only version of me – my true, inner self: my soul. πŸ™‚
      2. To create a loving, happy & healthy life. For me this means nourishing, moving and caring for my body through the most loving way. And in turn having a happy and healthy body.
        • Nourish: by eating a whole foods, plant based vegan diet.
        • Move: yoga, walks and cardio sessions
        • Care: meditation & daily self care practices
      3. To have a loving connection between my mind, body & soul.
        • By practicing yoga and meditation daily to calm my anxiety and quite my negative self talk.
      4. Β To lose weight without a scale.
        • I am choosing to do this for at least the first part of my journey because for myself I focus a lot on what the scale says. But for now I want to make my journey about my overall health.
      5. Β To remove the things in my life that are draining my energy.
        1. No more soda, refined sugars, oils & grains for me – these are making me tired all the time,
        2. More hours of asleep at night. I have only been getting around 6 and that just isn’t enough for me.
      6. To let go of the need to be perfect 100% of the time.
        • I am so bad at being so rigid and hard on myself if I don’t do something that I think I should do. Sometimes I don’t practice yoga or meditation everyday but that is what I want to do. I tell myself it is okay to take a break, a rest day.
      7. Β Become vegan.
        • This is something that I have wanted to do for so long! I am ready now. For me being vegan is about having love & compassion for myself, others, the Earth and of course all the animals!
        • To eat from a place of love and gratitude for myself for making loving and compassionate choices and for the yummy plant based food.
      8. Β To love me for who I am.
        • This one is simple but probably the most important. I have for along time felt the need to change who I am to be able to do all the things listed above. But I now know that is totally false. I can do everything listed above by continuing to be the loving, caring and kind person that I am.

Okay, so that was super long, Haha, But I really wanted to share with y’all about what my heart, my true self, is calling at me to do.

I wish each of one the best of luck and happiness on each of your health journeys!

We can do this together! πŸ˜€

Thank you for reading! πŸ˜‰

-Kayla <3

4+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Words can’t express how happy/excited/proud I am to read this! You sound like me 4 years ago! I cannot wait to watch you grow in self-love, shrink in size, and just completely glow! Thank you so much for sharing. πŸ™‚

2+

KaylaRachille
        Participant
        @KaylaRachille33

Thank you so much Bethany! Your kind and encouraging means the world to me!

I am so excited and ready for my journey and to be able share it with all the other nutribabes! πŸ™‚

You are so welcome for sharing!

And it made me smile to read I sound like you 4 years ago! πŸ˜‰

1+

Mr. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Zane

Well done! Bravo! [stands to clap] πŸ˜‰

You’re going to do amazing things with laser focused goals like that.

2+

KaylaRachille
        Participant
        @KaylaRachille33

Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

Yes I am so hoping to do all of these amazing things!

For so long I have told myself no but now I am telling myself YES! πŸ˜€

1+

Mr. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Zane

It’s great to just say YES and just go for it. Positive mindset fuels positive results!

2+

LisaForester
      Participant
      @LLFORESTER

Kayla, these are so well thought out and beautifully written. You have taken the first steps toward your goals already!

2+

KaylaRachille
      Participant
      @KaylaRachille33

Thank you @llforester!! Your kind words means a lot to me! πŸ™‚

1+

AnnMarie
      Participant
      @VeggieLover

Kayla, this is truly beautiful! I know you can do it. We will all do this together! Xo 😘

2+

KaylaRachille
      Participant
      @KaylaRachille33

Thank you so much Ann Marie, @veggielover, for your sweet words & encouragement! It means a lot! Yes, we will do this together! XO, <3

2+

Kerri
      Participant
      @kermont

Kayla, I love this so much! I even shared some of your words to inspire one of my friends. So beautifully written!!!

3+

KaylaRachille
      Participant
      @KaylaRachille33

Thank you so much, @kermont, Kerri for your super sweet words! You have brought a smile to my face! So happy & humbled by you sharing my words to inspire your friend! I hope they will help them! Keep shining your bright light! Much love to you dearie! <3

3+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

AHHH soo much love

2+
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.