Home Forums Nutribabe Diary & Goals Kimberley's Goal

Tagged: 

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Kimberley 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I’ve been slowly moving in the Nutritarian life style for a while and I’m doing pretty good now. I’m only 5 3″ and I think I’m not losing any weight following the Eat To alive guidelines because it’s to much grains for my body. I’m trying to cut back my grains a bit so I can see the scale move slowly closer to my healthy weight. I’m close to being in a healthy weight range and long term I want to get to my nutritarian BMI range (13lbs) for my birthday at Xmas.

I’d like to find a balance for weekend family time treats that work for my goals.

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Welcome!! So glad to have you here. 🙂 I need to watch my grains and starchy veggies too [bread, potatoes, corn] or I tend to stall/gain just a bit. It sounds like you’re doing amazing and tweaking things as needed to reach your goals!

Talk to me about the weekend and family time “treats”. What are some of your go-tos or favorite things?

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

My first mini goal was to complete 7 days of 100% Eat to Live. Yay, I did it!

Next goal to lose 10 lbs in 21 days on 100% Eat to Live. I’m counting the first 7 days I completed, in which I lost 7lbs.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Oops typo, I lost 3 lbs in first 7 days.

1+
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.