Home Forums Nutribabe Diary & Goals Michele's Goals

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Mkrings2012 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Mkrings2012
      Participant
      @Mkrings2012

My main goal for myself is to transition from a Vegan diet to a Whole Food Plant Based diet. I am primarily WFPB but I do struggle with traveling, eating out, and on the weekends. I also am working towards become more active! Especially because my mom, sister, cousin and I have signed up for a 5k mud run in Kansas City this summer! So nervous but excited for the challenge. Overall, I just am moving every day towards living a more optimally healthy lifestyle.

3+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

YAYYYY!! Thanks so much for sharing! Let’s CRUSH. Also, let me know when you guy are in KC, let’s go out to Cafe Gratitude! Amazing restaurant here.

2+

Mkrings2012
      Participant
      @Mkrings2012

Will do for sure! We will actually be coming down that way at the beginning of June for the 5 k and than me and the hubs will be coming down end of june for our 5 year wedding anniversary. We will definitely have to meet up one of those times! I haven’t seen you in FOREVER! I haven’t been able to make it to the big Krings/Stec/Dohmen thanksgiving in far too long! Hopefully we can meet up sometime this summer!

2+
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.