Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Mom Muffin

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Mr. Love Chard 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Muffin
      Participant
      @Muffin

My name is Terri (mom muffin comes from my son in law to be as he and my daughter call each other muffin! So cute!)  I live in the Boston area and I am looking to gain some health back by this lifestyle. I did Eat to Live for my health as I have had rheumatoid arthritis and the many issues that come from this. My health improved so much on Eat to Live but it was difficult to do with my husband (who will never embrace this lifestyle fully and that’s ok) but I really hated the food. So much work only to toss it in the disposal. I have to love what I eat. I am looking forward to giving this my all. I had purchased the salad course and really loved it! So that led me here to you guys. 🙂

Mr. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Zane

Hey Muffin! Bethany’s mom is often referred to as Momma Love Chard. I should call her that more often… I think she loves it.

What kind of foods are you making that are tasting sub-par? Maybe we can help get that figured out right now. Is there anything you miss from your old eating lifestyle that you want to modify as a healthy dish? Getting the salad’s on point is good… but let’s get everything healthy and tasting good! Pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, you name it!

Never say never… husbands [though often stubborn] are capable of change. I’m proof of that. Lead by amazing healthy example and let the positive results do the talking. One of the things that peaked my interest was that Bethany was starting to be able to do things that I used to do, but could no longer. Like run a mile without taking a couple days off work after. True story. 😉

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Say Hello’ is closed to new topics and replies.