Tagged: 

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Debbie 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

My goal

I moved to Western MI Dec 2015 from SE MI, I have 2 daughters one lives just south of me in Holland, MI and the other lives in TN. Last July when my TN daughter and then 7 year old grandson came for the week I did not have the energy to do much (I was 250 lbs had just went back to WW). From my condo their is a trail thru the sand dunes to Lake Michigan about a mile hike, this year when they come later this week I want to do the hike and with the 50 lb loss I believe I can. I am only half way to my weight loss goals but I didn’t get here overnight, just want to be their by this time next year.

My goal is to know I am leaving a smaller foot print on Mother Earth so as my grandson can live in a healthier environment. I started this 20+years ago, but only in the last year feel that by going plant based I am making a difference to myself mentally, physically.

Sincerely Debbie

Mr. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Zane

Great goals, Debbie! The trails and hiking sound great… you will get there! Mrs. Love Chard and I love hiking at the lake just north of our house. We are lucky to have you here in Nutribabe Nation. This was posted flawlessly. 😉

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

A bit disappointed, we were not able to do the dune hike to Lake Michigan this visit my daughter and grandson divided the week between 2 houses.   We did use the condo pool (my first time), went up into a Lighthouse, walked downtown Holland and Grand Haven a few times,  went on a Duck Boat ride in Saugatuck, did the trolley ride and musical fountain in Grand Haven, seen beautiful sun sets over lake Michigan it was a great week.  I will be going to TN for my grandsons birthday on August 21, so excited to be their for the Solar Eclipse.  Guess the dune hike will have to wait until next time they come for a visit, or maybe I’ll do it with the dogs….

Wishing all a great day

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Debbie.
      • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Debbie.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.