Home Forums [MOVED] Say Hello Newbie here!

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Terra Kelly 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Terra Kelly
      Participant
      @healthyyou72@gmail.com

Hi there! I’m a newbie to the group and really excited to have some support on this journey. It’s more fun with someone. I’m a romance author, love wine, laughing, and watching crime shows. xxx, Terra

Mr. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Zane

I’m sooooooo glad you’re here!!! Author?! That’s so cool! I’ve just written a couple short eBooks and lengthy blogs, but have always dreamed of writing a full paper book that would be in stores. Maybe one day. 🙂

Terra Kelly
      Participant
      @healthyyou72@gmail.com

What’s this about “one day?” There’s no better time than now! PLUS, you and Mrs. Love Chard has some great info to share! 🙂

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Welcome, Terra! I have been writing my book for about 12 years now. It WILL get done! 😉

Terra Kelly
      Participant
      @healthyyou72@gmail.com

That’s awesome!!! Yes, I know it will. You seem like a very determined person! 🙂

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Hi Terra

Welcome to NN, I picked up on the Love Wine.  I was not much of a wine drinker until I moved across my state of Michigan into a condo.  My neighbor on our first meeting finished with “do you drink wine”, well now I belong to her wine club and once a month we go and pick up our bottle (I get one but she gets two) and do our free tasting.

Debbie

Terra Kelly
        Participant
        @healthyyou72@gmail.com

Hi, Debbie! Well hello, fellow Michigander! I’m from Michigan, so once a Michigander, always one, right? 🙂 LOL, yeah, wine definitely brings people together. I love that your friend gets two, one for each hand! Cheers, Terra

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Say Hello’ is closed to new topics and replies.