Home Forums [MOVED] Struggles Not Hungry – Can't Eat Enough Some Days

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Mrs. Love Chard 3 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      @

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/lovechar/public_html/nutribabenation/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-media/includes/bbpress/class-bbm-bbpress-media.php on line 331

There are somedays where I just can’t eat all my beans or greens. Like I made my huge salad today and measured out my beans/greens/veggie portions. I got halfway through chomping and am just not hungry for more. I know we go through hunger cycles and hormone cycles, and that everyday isn’t a day where you need to eat a lot. But I’m afraid I’m not getting enough nutrition on days like today.

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I get you. I get a couple days a week I’m just not hungry. I like to do smoothies and blended soups on those days. I can talk myself into drinking a thinner Smoothy. (I double the water). That way I know I gave my body the nutrients it needs. Best wishes.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

You might want to research water fasting. I know Joel Fuhrman has a book on it. I’ve certainly heard people in the health community say on days they don’t feel like it they just drink water.

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Great question, Lori Beth! Couple questions — Is the salad pictured the ONLY thing you ate that day? Or you mean you just can’t finish it at that meal? Typically if I get full, I will just stick it in the fridge and eat it first next time I’m hungry. There are some days where I only have one meal. Other days I have three. You’ll continue to work on balancing things out. It’s important to remember not to force yourself if you’re not hungry.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] Struggles’ is closed to new topics and replies.