Home Forums [MOVED] General Chat Notifications

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Mrs. Love Chard 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Penny
      Participant
      @Penny

Is there a way to get notifications when there are new blogs and recipes posted?  I do not see any options under the notification settings.

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

We’ll look into seeing if a notification for that is possible. A new recipe will be added every Sunday morning for sure, with potentially some in between. 🙂 We’ll be adding a “New Releases” section to the home page soon with quick links to new blogs, recipes, courses, videos, etc… so stay tuned!

bjames
      Participant
      @bjames

I am having a hard time with posting. I always get a message back saying it can’t be sent. I’m not good at this computer thing and I am continually learning. Any advice

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

Bobbi Jean,  sorry about your troubles! Couple questions…

Are you on a computer or on your phone?
        Are you using Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari?
        Are you trying to post on your wall or somewhere else?

Thanks!

bjames
      Participant
      @bjames

I am on a computer and I’m using explorer. I don’t know what the 3rd question means but I try and join someone’s conversation.

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/lovechar/public_html/nutribabenation/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-media/includes/bbpress/class-bbm-bbpress-media.php on line 331

Take a look at this picture for example. To join in on this conversation, I hit the backwards “reply” arrow right under Stephanie’s post. After clicking, a text box will pop up where you can enter your text/comment and hit “post”. Is this what you’re doing? Does the error message come up after you type and hit post? Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘[MOVED] General Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.