Home Forums Nutribabe Diary & Goals Workout Checkin

40 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kimberley 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Check in when you work out to give and find inspiration.

3+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

YES!! Yoga and walking for me today — and a goal for it to be every day!!

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I walked for an hour 20 minutes flat, 35 minutes lower body strength training, and 11 minutes of stretching.

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

All I managed was a half hour walk. Xmas lights are nice when walking in the evening.

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/lovechar/public_html/nutribabenation/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-media/includes/bbpress/class-bbm-bbpress-media.php on line 331

Been getting in about a hour a day walking with the dogs, Winter has set in.

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Yoga last night and this morning with Mr. Love Chard! I have been asking him to join me for years and he finally is open to it!!! YAAAAY

Last night we did a beginners yoga and a nighttime yoga:
      https://youtu.be/M7JfqOfqSmI
      https://youtu.be/v7SN-d4qXx0

And today’s: https://youtu.be/Is8tMCpv4F8

2+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

2 walks for 75 min up and down my mountain.

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

The self-love yoga class I did today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnKh5kKpgA

How are you releasing and moving today? 💕🌿

2+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Going to have to do self love yoga tommorow. Loved my body the weekend with some foam rolling Pilates yoga hybrid and easy walks. I did 45 min of weight lifting Friday so a gentle weekend was good.

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I only got in 2 20 min dog walk yesterday. Although I did meditate and go to bed early.

Today did 30 min kick boxing, 15 min weights, 30 min yin yoga. Still have to walk my 4 legged trainer. Off to meditate.

1+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Won’t be doing as much walking the dogs, getting hit with a lot of snow. Still taking them out at least 5 times so doing the flight of stairs 16 down and 16 up times 5 or 6 times a day.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

50 min of Ballet exercises followed by 40 min dog walk and 15 min yin yoga. Boosting my immune and mood.

1+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Going to take a stretch and flex class tomorrow hoping that will be a better starting point then the zumba was. I have been retired for about 2 1/2 years and have gotten so out of shape, never really did exercise but always walked a lot at my jobs.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Can’t wait to hear how your class goes @Debbie. Way to honour your body with exercise.

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

I should of started with this stretch class, I don’t know what i was thinking after being so lazy these last 2+ years to jump into zumba was not the place to start.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

20 min yoga, 10 min lower body ballet, 30 min dog walk. Grateful I made time for even a quick yoga and meditation on a busy day.

2+

Debbie
      Participant
      @Debbie

Trying a advance stretch class today, will let you know how that goes.

2+

Debbie
        Participant
        @Debbie

Class was cancelled for today due to the weather ;(

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Got an hour of Tone It Up weight in. So important to find exercise moments for mental and physical health. I workout from home to save time.

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

YES! Always knowing that we can do things from home, too. Squats at the stove while making stir fry! 😉

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Found 17 min for a yoga ab sculpt workout. Felt so good. Have to remember it’s a there when things get busy this week.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

An hour of bar to start the day. Meditation afterward. Felt so good to start the day strong. Finished with an hour dog walk.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

30 min of yoga and an hour did walk

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Xmas and birthday chaose; I’ve just been getting in my walks and meditations. Can’t wait to find the time for a little more.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Walking and meditating. I dream of yoga tommorow.

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Got some runs in the blistering cold in over Christmas vacation at my mom and dad’s!

2+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

The last week has been long walks on the snow, 15-40 min daily yoga, and today I got in a blissful hour of nurturing foam rolling yoga/Pilates, with 5 minutes of flushing immune boosting of rebounding to end.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Whi’s ready for a January movement challenge? I’m committing to purposely moving my body every day of January. Wether it’s hiking, gentle walks, hard core yoga, yin yoga, rebounding, foam rolling, barre, ballet, weights. Wether it’s an hour class or just 10 minutes. No matter how busy, I will take the time to honour my body with the movement it needs.

2+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

Day 8 Of yoga every day and my muscles are definatly feeling it. Thinking maybe a shorter session or tommorow or some delicious yin.

The photos are my boys helping me walk the dog.

2+

Mrs. Love Chard
        Keymaster
        @Bethany

This is the best thing I’ve ever seen! Love the fun!!

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Day 4 of my 365 days of YOGA! Starting it off by doing Yoga with Adriene’s challenge: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-UzwIo3OBXV_KlsWaxUANvWhh

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

14 days if yoga and I got to tell you my arms are on fire. I weight trained before, and this is defiantly up there for muscle work. Most days I also get my sweat on. Planning some nice long yin session for the weekend.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I did 3 of the Mandy Ingber yoga routines this weekend. Saturday was 5 min Yin hold heaven. Today ended up being 90 min of Yin and yang.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

My days got busy, but with a cartoon bribe, my son let me do yoga this week when he got home.

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

10 days strong of YOGA!

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

23 days of yoga. Since I’m wearing sloth socks I think i should do a slow flow today.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

1 month of daily yoga and meditation in the bag. 11 more months to go.

It’s insane how easy other habits are after you have your Nutritarian game on. Nutritarian is like a magic Lynch pin.

1+

Mrs. Love Chard
      Keymaster
      @Bethany

Love the sloth socks, Kim!

I am working at Whole Foods today with my laptop… taking strolls and doing body squats every 45 or so minutes!

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I missed a day of yoga. It happened. I got over it and I hopped back on my train tracks to my goal. I’m so proud I got back in and didn’t let it turn into a full scale derailment. That’s real growth for me.

I’ve been addding in rebounding 2-3 days a week and really liking it. I really wanted to run with the rest of the group, and this way I can still participate in cardio goals. I tried every day and seem to have settled into every other as it works with my bathing schedule. I just make the every other day twice as long when I can. Even on days when I only find 10 minutes, I’m fine with that.

1+

Kimberley
      Participant
      @Kim

I am seeing such a change in my muscles with daily commitment. I started in January with Wunderlusts’ free January programs. It was too notch. Wunderlust has another free yoga program at the end of March, including daily meditation and journaling. Perfection. Who’s in?

https://tv.wanderlust.com/catalog/flow-with-intention?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tv-2018-10dfwi&utm_content=wanderlust&utm_term=10-dfwi-031218-dedicated-email&goal=0_8671144902-ac8673f93d-142249533&mc_cid=ac8673f93d&mc_eid=f9768c991d

1+
Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.