September is here! Summer will soon wrap up and a beautiful new month will begin again. Leaves will enhance in color and the weather will change.
What changes are coming up for you this month?
What intentions or goals will you set for yourself and your life?
WE GOT YOU.
HUGE welcome to all of our August and so-far September members! So happy to have all of you amazing humans here. 🙂 If you haven’t yet, say hello in the discussion forums by clicking here.
Catch the September 2017 video update below. Member shout outs, links to what’s new, info on what’s coming up, and more are all below the video. PS:There was totally a guy mowing the complex outside so you’ll probably hear him in the background!
Member Shout Outs!!!
…cause celebrating is my strawberry-chia jam. 😉
- Holla to @allison for printing out and diving into her monthly lifestyle and nutrition tracker!
- Thank goodness for the safety of our east-coasters @wahminsc, @tkane, @llforester and others AND for making it work nutrition-wise through the storms!
- Shout out to to @tkane, @veganvieira, @sheena83, @nutripam, @allison, @kim, @debbie, @kermont for continuing to rock their 6 week Nutritarian Challenge and support each other!
- Props to @paisleygirl for reaching out for fresh organic produce! 🙂
- Got something to share? A win, a new trick, something fun, want to give a shout out to another member, or any of the above? Post a new topic in the WINS Discussion Forums and we’ll shout congratulations from the rooftops! Let’s all come together. <3
- Our latest course: Healthy + Sustainable Weight Loss Course Part 1: The Food
- Latest recipes: Cabbage Salad with Plums and Mango, Pizza with Broccoli and Artichokes, and Multi-Seed Salad with Avocado, Lime and Grapes
- Get caught up on the latest Nutribabe Nugget videos: Mrs. Love Chard’s Weight Loss Tips, You’re Infinite Potential, Sample 5-Day Food Prep Guide
- Monthly Nutrition + Lifestyle Tracker [with ideas and inspiration for daily goals!] Thanks for the inspiration for this, @sarahrose! 🙂
What’s Coming Up For You Soon:
- We will soon be getting all of my podcast interviews and video interviews in a playlist here in the Nation for easy access. I know many of you love to put on longer videos while you’re cooking or on the treadmill or outside on a walk, so I wanted to share my latest one with Elisha from Eat to Live Daily! Watch + listen here.
- Nutribabe Nugget Videos: The Scoop on Oil vs. Whole Fat Foods, How to Read Food Labels, The Book That Saved My Life
- New video series: What Would Mrs. Love Chard Do? is set to release in November. Each episode highlights one question/situation individually. Your questions, my answers.
- The next video + PDF tutorial course to release mid October is How To Meal Prep: Mexican Style. Click here to access all of the current courses.
- Meal plans are in the works! More details will be announced once we figure out exactly how that will look for you. 😉
- Our next LIVE Q&A Video Session will be Thursday, September 21st at 2pm CST. As always, a replay will be available if you can’t make it live. Click here for the details and to submit any questions!
So excited to announce a new “corner” coming soon to Nutribabe Nation!
Sarah Steckler, Mindful Productivity Coach and an expert in mindfulness AND productivity, will have her own section for you as an addition to your lifestyle! Sarah weaves the elements of mindfulness and productivity together in a way that will allow you to get more done and feel on top of your to-do list… all while giving yourself permission to relax and slow down.
Through guided meditations, key insights on habit tracking, and real life lessons on goal execution, the Mindful Productivity Corner here in Nutribabe Nation will be your go to resource for feeling on top of your day to day tasks and goals.
We’ll send out an email as soon as we get set up! 🙂
Community + Interaction:
Be social! Share and post what’s going on with you… pictures are a plus. Engage and comment on other members’ posts in the news feed and in the discussion forums with comments, likes, and encouragement. Most likely if you have a question, someone else has the same one. If you have a comment to share, someone needs to hear it. Sharing is caring. 🙂
We are working each and every day to build this community to be safe, fun, informative, and your go-to for years to come. Your contribution and interaction will help make that happen. <3
Behind The Scenes Updates:
- FEATURE UPDATE: We added a “like” option to the forums so you can show your love for posts on top of comments/replies.
- FEATURE UPDATE: We are working on adding a bookmark/save feature so you can favorite posts, recipes, and more and have them all saved in one place. Stay tuned for this addition.
- USER-FRIENDLY + ORGANIZATION UPDATE: In the next couple weeks we will be converting all of the video series pages into more of a playlist style where you can check “complete” the videos that you’ve watched. This will help you keep better track of what you’ve watched/listened to and what’s new! This will include Brunch Break replays, Nutribabe Nugget Video Series, Farmers Market Finds + Inside Our Grocery Bags, the site navigation videos, and any future video series.
- USER-FRIENDLY + ORGANIZATION UPDATE: For all upcoming group challenges going forward, we will create a section [most likely a separate group with a files section] to house resources and have group conversation all in one user-friendly place.
- Technology is testy sometimes, so if you see or find a technical glitch that needs to be addressed, please let us know.
Thanks so much for being a valued member of Nutribabe Nation! We love being a part of your lifestyle journey.
To make this your go-to membership site and an even better resource for you, we are constantly working on providing you new content and behind-the-scenes updates.
As always, we will keep you posted with our latest shenanigans as soon as we have updates. Please feel free to comment below with anything you got for us or click here to let us know what you’d like to see!
Love you guys!
Mrs. Love Chard